Hello dear people, today i talk about what job i will have
in the future, maybe in ten years more.
Today I study Public Administration in the “Universidad de
Chile”, this career is about publics politics and a lot of investigation. My favorite subject in this career is the
management. This theme really I like it.
I will have a job in the “Injuv”, this intitution, is a
outdoors and inside. I really will like have a outdoors job. In the “Instituto
de la Juventud (INJUV)” work with the Young
people in the country.
Here you plans many projects and differents meetings with many
Young people of all country. In this institution a will have a many experiences
of the other people and can have the posibility of create many projects in
favor of volunteers and can to get
better work areas of children and Young people.
I will like have many Works in the differentsparts in
Chile, and why not, many activities and Works or projects about youth work. I
imagine i will have many team work around the world and Works in the
differents places with the principal theme, the youth. Respect the salary, I
will like have a enough money for have a good life… simple and happy.
With my career, Public Administration, i have many tools and
experiencies, about the work of management and team work. I think and i know,
this career is the better of can be my dream and will have a job in the management and volunteering
in favor of youth.

ResponderEliminarI hope you have much success in the future. regards
Hi Juan, I am sure that all your projects will be reality Regards.!
ResponderEliminarHi Juan, I am sure that all your projects will be reality Regards.!
ResponderEliminarHello juan I am sure that all your projects will be reality, regards
ResponderEliminar