Hello dear people,
today I talk about my favorite photograph…
I love make photos,
and I like shoot with my camera in the perfect moment. I have many favorite
pictures, I chose this photo because is actual and have a lot of meanings.
In this picture I stay
in Pangal, this place is a quiet and beautiful Paradise Why Paradise? Because
here you not have signal in your cell phone… you only connect with nature.
“Living Young, and
wild, and free”, this words in the song of Wiz Khalifa represent my feelings in
this moments. This picture was taken two weeks ago, I have a retirement in this
place about Works in “colonias” with my fundation.
This photo shows the
way in the middle of the forest, in full sunset, in my hands had a crosier,
this tool I found between the rocks… I like this photograph, because represent
my feelings and my look life, this way of see the world where feel the
tranquility, the nature with birds, horses, trees and the wind.
The day in Pangal have
this magic, you only feel this magic
when you connect with the nature.
Today, this photo is
my favorite picture… have feeling and tranquility.

I love nature and tranquility, is a great photograph!
ResponderEliminarthe best photo, has a view beautiful!
ResponderEliminar