Hello dear people,
today I talk about my next Winter holidays.
Oh, only one week and
go to my Winter holidays. In this time I plan be anytjing. This semester was
very tiring and I didn’t have time for rest.
I would like to be
able to visit differents places with my girlfriend and play many sports. I
would like make a party in my house with my Friends of the university and my ex
school. Why I very tiring? Because I didn’t have a good summer holidays, unemployment
is the principal reason, I have one month !!!! In this time I can’t be
anything.
In this holidays I
would like traveling a beach or go to the south. In the south I can have the
peace I need. In this holidays, not only rest,
also would like study in my text
of management and history books.
I have many
activities, but I have only two weeks for do all :O, I would have to choose in
my activities or have many activities in the same day…
I really want go to my
grilfriend for many places, eat in restaurant, go the parks, caring for our
doggy, and probably go to the beach together.
In this Winter holiday
I wolud like rest in my home, go out with my Friends, listen music over grass,
play differents sports in the park , study my books, read documents about
management or history, and many others things.
I’m so excited about
this holidays… rest coming soon.

I remembered memes !! jajajaja
ResponderEliminar