Hello dear people,
today I talk about my semester.
Well, this semester,
it was very bad. I feel tiring all the semester, have many activities with
responsabilities . My grades are very low, but i think I learn very things,
important in my life.
I learn play Excel,
and I have very new experiences of team work and management. In the last weeks
I know to much people, yours lifes and yours stories. I saw other part of
reality of people.
I think in this
semester I did have time for training and study other things, but in my work,
“Preuniversitario
Popular Víctor Jara”, all my free time, stay there. In this work I learn many
things, but I Feel same slave, with nothing time.
I would like the next
semester much better than this, and the mistakes be here, no exist anymore.
The next semester,
would the best…

The next semester will be better, you can.
ResponderEliminarGreetings
el próximo sera mucho mejor, tkm
ResponderEliminarPD: good photo!!