miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

My autobiography

Hi guys:

You know my pucations in my blog, but you really no who I am.
 My name is Juan José Urzúa, I'm from of Chile, is a long country in South America. I have 19 years old, i study in Universidad de Chile , my career is a Public Administration is a great career, but is very thick in the subjects.

I live in Maipu, is a commune of my country, this place is very cold but very pretty in the scenary, is ideal for live, this commune is really quiet, have a lot of tranquility

I a voleyball player since 2005, I practiced in my school in the past, but I practice in the University now. My voleyball teams have a power name, is Leviatan, reference a sea monster, is a mythological creature, is a same a sea dragon.

I was study in a marista school, his name is Instituto Alonso de Ercilla, is a excellent school, but is very competitive between students, for example in the grades and rankings, that things is "very" important for the university in my country.

Actualitty i have in my family my parents, my grandmother, my cousins and my uncles. I have a girlfriend, we took two years :o, and go for more.

I was born in 1996, of  December 3, I'm only son, is fantastic and terrible in the same time jajaja, my parents be a very sweet with my, but in very occasions they are very strict, in this occassions no funny jajaja.

I work in many activities of volunteering, first in my Fundatition, his name is Gesta and works with children in social risk, and in my University I work on Preuniversitario Popular, this organitatios is a instance for work with oyung people and prepare for the selective test, this test is the ticket enter for university.

Well people, now you now who I am, see you in other publication....

Regards :)



2 comentarios:

  1. I have read your publications, and is interesting know some of you... You turn nearest to your followers!!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I like your publications in volunteer work

    ResponderEliminar