In my life, many things and situation I love, for example my girlfriend,, my family, my pets, many things, but today I talk about my favourite sport, is voleyball, my part on my heart.
I practice voleyball since 2005, eleven years!!!!! I met this sport was i child choose in my school, i prefer football, because i didn´t know of this sport. When I was in this sport, I recognize didn´t like it, but, in the time I discovered a sport with passion and lot of entertainment.
In my life, with this sport, i have very moments of happiness, sad moments, and double very perseverance moments. I learned with this choose a way on my life, you learned many things perseverance, effort, passion, and work group. This activity spends a lot of time, but every second counts. (This situation is funny, because when I get home, my fatigue is very stronger jajajaja)
This sport is a way, is a career, is a part of my life. Never choose this part of my heart for everithing. Maybe is a differents teams of my life, but the sport is the same, with passion and claw. Voleyball is my real love, jajaja, just one of them.
I going to some day practice some sport.
ResponderEliminarThe volleyball is a fun and interesting sport!
ResponderEliminar