Hello people:
In my life I have many favourites things that make my day. For example my telephone. This thing is very important tool for work or for fun. With telephone or celular i make works for university and organize my times and work for differents activities of volunteer.
This tool in my life serves not only for work. In myh cell phone i have games for spends my times or read articles of history or curiosities. With my cell phone talk many people with whatsapp. This application serves me for talk with my parents and my girlfriend also with my friends of school and university.
I had my first cell phone in 2008, was a simple celular, in resumen only work for call people and play a chicken game jajajajaja. I had my second cell phone in 2012, this celular had a keyboard, it opened when separate my phone, but after three months it broke. In 2014 i had my third cell phone, but my first absoluty cell touch. Finally in 2016, i had my new cell phone, have a sensor and many new technologies, this new applications work for makie more simple my jobs and workhomes.
Well, i think without my cerll phone i have a more complicated life, but not less happy, this is a tool, no my life, so i very happy with my cell phone but i not dependent of it.
me too!!! bles you
ResponderEliminarOh wow!!! I know it, this is a very important tool and It has many things with that, I luv it
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarthink alike , I could not live without my phone . regards