miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

How I choose my career


When I was a child, i had many dreams for the future, i want can be a fireman, a lawyer and forever "travel person". But i never think in my actually career.

In 2014 I chose many careers in many universities, for example law, public administration, and history, in universities likes U. de Chile, U. Catolica, U. Diego Portales and Universidad of Santiago. So i don't have  idea what i want in the future, differentes carewers i like it.

But in the process for chosse a career, public administration caught my attention. Tems of management, work with people and his reality. So many elements i did fall in love this career. One day, with mi friend Felipe Garcia talk in the street of the career. He open my eyes to be a lawyer wasn´t my way, and played in public adiministration option.

In university, my experiencie has been a excelente moment for know wonderful people, continue my favorite sport, voleyball and make differents projects with management in many places and organitations.

I would like work in differents places, for example in goberment of Chile, maybe would be a lider of work team of investigation or create a cafe where play music and good ambient,  just a little in private sector jajja...

 
                      





1 comentario: